Introduction to Buttercream Cakes- Sharp Edges
In this buttercream class learn how to:
- Level, Fill and stack a cake
- Create a crumb coat to prevent bulges
- Cover a cake in buttercream with a smooth and professional finish
- Pipe a large buttercream swirl
- How to store buttercream cakes and transport them
Included in the class is:
- Professional tuition by Grace Stevens
- All materials including cake to work with
- Access to nozzles, piping bags, stencils, aprons and other equipment
- Box in which to take cake home
- Your finished cake
Perfect for beginners.
No previous experience needed.
Class takes place at 72 Ladies Mile, Bergvliet, Cape Town